Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Photoshop.
Final one in the set.
Turns out I can be quite productive on a rainy day. Wasn’t sure on this one, though - Think I like it better without the outline of Indy (so it’s just the landscape) but then it wouldn’t really fit in with the other 3. Mind you, I guess you could argue this film didn’t really fit in with the other 3, as it was a bit rubbish. Ouch.
Anywho, any feedback would be lovely :)
- eduardovictory reblogged this from matthewbrazier
- terriblepinto reblogged this from matthewbrazier
- giselemartin likes this
- mskimba likes this
- mskimba said: Actually, reading through your past few posts of Indiana Jones, I think your work is lovely. You might think you’re not good with Photoshop and there might be flaws….But I don’t see any. Looks professional to me :) xx Don’t be so hard on yourself
- onceupon-longago likes this
- teejturtle likes this
- matthewbrazier posted this